Trish joined Colin & Edith this afternoon on Radio 1. Here is a recap:
- The interview opens with Trish calling from a hotel room in State College, Pennsylvania in just black panties ('knickers' as she called them) while talking to them.
- Colin, commented to Trish that he has a cardboard cutout of her in the studio that replaces his co-host Edith - and she once kicked it for being jealous. Trish joked of going there and having a mud wrestling match with her.
- When asked what women she respected the most. Her answer was Lita & Victoria. Victoria because they went out and raised the bar with women's wrestling and Lita because they have a special relationship and fans really want to see them clash because they know what to expect.
- The subject of Playboy was brought up and why she hasn't done it yet with her character having the 'slut' tag. Trish, firstly joked of wanting to have a cool million and we'd might see a toe but in seriousness, she wanted to be remembered as Trish Stratus the great women's champion and not Trish Stratus the wrestler who was in Playboy.
- It was noted, Trish loves singing anything Shania Twain for karaoke.
- The interview closes with Colin jokingly telling Trish to go put some clothes on.