- Host John Moore names off a list of Trish's accolades and injuries while wrestling for WWE.
- Trish says each injury allowed her to try other opportunities during her time off, such as hosting Canada's Walk of Fame.
- Moore asks about the sing & dance routine. Trish says it was just a experiment to showcase a different side of her.
- Moore is surprised by Trish's slimness. She replies that a lot of people expect her to look like former female wrestler Chyna, which she's not.
- Trish explains how having a herniated disc led to her discovering yoga. She became a true believer after trying it.
- Moore mentions that a room full of men with golf clubs could be dangerous. Trish says the zen effect hits the minute they walk into Stratusphere.
- She has noticed how many more men are willing to try yoga, especially athletes.
- Interview ends with a plug for StratusphereYoga.com.
please credit trishstratus.com if posted elsewhere