- Trish joins the show and jumps into how she got involved with the Heart & Stroke Foundation.
- She invites everyone to her party at Stratusphere Yoga on the 17th.
- The host talks about how he was fooled before by a Trish imposter.
- She names Beth Phoenix & Natalya as 2 opponents she'd like to wrestle if she ever made a comeback.
- She's asked about the Buffalo Bills losing in Toronto and says "Toronto rules. The Bills suck."
- They talk about Trish's web presence. She tells a funny story on how on she has a higher profile online than Howie Mandel.
- They quickly explain how you can donate to her fundraiser. She mentions how she'll be sending everyone who donates a signed 8x10 as a gift of thank you.
- Trish gets into the whole story on how she hooked up with MySpace. She explains MySpace Canada had contacted her and told her about one profile that had 6,000 friends and offered to let her take over. She was nervous at first because she was new to the whole social networking but then agreed and became instantly addicted. She says after confirming to Stratus-Faction.com & yours truly that it was really her, it resulted in her gaining 11,000 friends.
- She explains what qualifies one for being a fitness model.
- She enjoys watching the booking of the women in TNA.
- She discusses her travel show and how she got to kick butt all over the world. She also shoots down reports that it was renewed for a second season.
- She plans to be backstage at the Raw & SmackDown! tapings in Toronto on the 22nd. However, she can't confirm nor deny that she'll appear on TV.
- She talks about the buzz on the internet with Beth Phoenix & Natalya.
- They talk about the Armed & Famous episode where she had to dress up as a prostitute. She tells a funny story about it. She says they tried to make her look like a crackhoe and she thought at one point she was working it when a car approached her, but the person yelled out "TRISH!" She mentions impressing Jack Osborne during the course of the show.
- She's interested in seeing Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling.
- She's currently working on deal for Stratusphere to air internationally.
- She's asked if she ever has talked to Diamond Dallas Page about yoga. She says they exchanged many yoga stories back when they were both in WWE.
- She invites the guys to do a live broadcast from her yoga studio sometime.
- They close the interview by telling everyone how they can donate. They also wish her a happy early birthday.
please credit stratus-faction.com if posted elsewhere