- Dan "The Mouth" Lovranski plugs Stratusphere and then welcomes Trish to the show.
- Dan wants to know about the scheduling of show and asks if there's any coincidence of it going up against RAW? Trish laughs and says they asked what timeslot she wanted, but in all seriousness it was just a crazy coincidence. She added it must mean she had to be on people's televisions on Monday nights.
- Dan mentions how 5 of the 10 episodes base around fighting. She says everything basically gravitated towards that.
- Trish takes us through the whole process of the show.
- Thailand and Muay Thai boxing were the highlights of the show for her.
- Does that mean she will get into MMA next? She says she doesn't know but after she got back from that she just wanted to train. She loves the full contact of it.
- She still follows wrestling once in awhile.
- Dan talks about Gail Kim's surprising jump back to WWE. Trish says she was surprised and wonders if she'll get the same attention as TNA gave her.
- Trish agrees with Dan that TNA's women's division was starting to outshine WWE's.
- She says it will be great if they brought Gail back to enhance the women's division. She also mentioned that she wants to see Beth Phoenix wrestle more.
- She ends the interview by letting everyone know that you can catch Stratusphere online at www.travelandescape.ca after September 8th.
please credit stratus-faction.com if posted elsewhere