- Trish says her health is excellent right now. She explains how her herniated disc was discovered around WrestleMania and then started physical therapy but that didn't help so she started using Yoga. Four months later, she feels 100% and says her back is even stronger than before. She even jokes that she can do MaTrish's all over the ring.
- Trish says a funny thing a fan told her was that she out for the same amount of time for both her back injury and ankle injury.
- Trish found a new appreciation and perspective for the business while being off. She was able to sit back and watch the show again as a fan. Seeing Matt Hardy back on RAW was one of her examples. She also said watching the show made her wanna come back and kick some major ass.
- Trish says it's interesting returning as a babyface because the fans decided that. She expected a mixed reaction when her music hit.
- Trish jokes if Ashley doesn't keep her end of the bargain, she may cut a heel promo soon.
- Trish don't think it will be tougher playing a babyface because she matured as a performer.
- How does she feel about being put in the ring with inexperience workers such as Ashley and Torrie Wilson? She says it's another challenge but if there's a storyline behind it, it makes a difference. She adds how fans love to see her and Victoria go at it.
- Trish is not sure what's next for her after this storyline but she has quite a few options and would like to "step outside the box". While she was off, she realized how much she missed in her life while being on the road. Being back, she hopes she can move the crowd and just have fun. If so, it will be worth all the sacrifices she made.
- Would she go outside WWE for the comedy world? Trish says something is there but wouldn't elaborate. But feels there's so much more she needs to do in wrestling that she hasn't done already. She looks foward to her run as babyface once again.
please credit stratus-faction.com if used elsewhere