|Home ► News ► The LAW Recap|
The LAW Recap
|Your guide to stratusfaction on WWE Network | Free month
Minutes after Unforgiven ended, Trish joined the LAW in her first interview after her retirement.
- Trish was welcomed to the show and said she was on cloud nine.
- Trish says this whole week has been nuts; happy, sad, anxious excited have been all the emotions.
- Trish says while standing at the curtain hearing the "Thank you Trish" chants made her think "Oh my god!"
- Trish reveals the idea for using the sharpshooter came from herself. She says people questioned why she would use it and her response was you needed to be Canadian.
- Trish explains her contract came up in early September and had to look at where she was in life. She thought it was the right time.
- Trish jokes that she "snuck" the women's title out of her bag after the PPV.
- Trish talks about how many neat people she was able to work with in the past that molded her into what she is today.
- Trish thought it was pretty crazy that her first & last RAW was in New York.
- Trish hopes people will remember her as one of the top divas because she has worked her ass off to have that legacy.
- Trish goes on a little more to say that the fans grown with her in the ring. She wanted to prove to the fans and her co-workers that she belonged in the ring.
- Trish mentions she thought it was amazing how much the fans respected her tonight.
- Trish jokes theres not much they can do in the women's division without her. However, there may be someone next to step-up to the plate.
- Trish is excited about touring Europe for her honeymoon.
- Trish lists some things she'll be doing away from wrestling, such as alphabetizin her DVDs, baking and possibly co-hosting the LAW once again like her old roots before signing with WWE.
- On a side note, the show's host makes mention that she was shooting extras for the Unforgiven DVD.
- Trish threw in one last joke concerning the title saying she was running with it.
please credit stratus-faction.com if posted elsewhere
Like this story?
« Prev story
Next story »
MORE FROM TRISHSTRATUS.COM
comments powered by