Trish made her way back to the LAW airwaves and we got a recap:
- Right off the bat, the question of Trish facing the likes of Christy Hemme at a WrestleMania is asked and what her thoughts are. Trish says she's always been a big fan of storylines and believes the fans have been interested so far with the promos & backstage stuff but of course there's gonna be a difference in the ring.
- Does Trish worry this might potentially hurt her performance at the biggest show of the year? Trish says she'll be controlling alot of it but it's gonna be what most fans expect it to be. They'll stay in their confort zone but it'll be entertaining nonetheless.
- Looking past Mania, where does the Trish Stratus character go with no one to wrestle besides Victoria & Molly? Trish says she had a different perspective at first but once Jazz & Gail were released, she immediately got involved in a program with Lita which she thought was awesome because of the time invested in the story. She hopes they can build on from there. Since she hasn't been in the ring much, she's gotten the chance to really develop her character. So she hopes possibly a new girl can come in like Victoria.
- The interviewer asks where she gets the inspiration for all her bitchy promos. It's just in her Trish says. She draws from her sarcastic personality and trys to draw a zinger everytime she goes out there. But importantly, she's having fun.
- Trish states how many say she's getting time off from the ring; must making her body feel good. She. however, still works houseshows and takes a beating (i.e. blackeye & busted lip). She jokes about Mondays being a good break for her these days.