- Trish joins the guys in the studio. They tell her they're not signing a release for video she was shooting and she tells them to carry on as if there wasn't a camera there.
- Trish tell them she wants "cans" to be part of the crew but they tell her she don't need them and says he'd take his off and then Trish jokes of taking hers off too before stopping herself from going any further.
- "Trish's Fridge" on TrishStratus.com was briefly mentioned.
- They wonder if Trish was still a fitness model? She wouldn't be opposed to do another modeling gig. She adds she likes to squeeze in McDonalds every once in a while.
- They ask if she needs to wear a bandana while using the drive-thru? She doesn't because she's proud when going there and then comfortably names the items she would order from the menu.
- Moving on, the guys want her to smell some calone they came up with to see if it makes them more of a man. Trish says she smells a victory.
- They wanna know if she has any belts right now? She tells them she lost the Women's title to Mickie James because she cheated. Trish jokes of WWE having blind referees.
- Trish talks about dislocating her shoulder at Backlash. When it happen, she knew something was wrong and looked up at the Titantron seeing saw arm just hanging near knee level.
- In good spirits, she says it was a concidence of getting injured because now she has time to prepare for the Walk of Fame.
- She mentions the Walk of Fame inductees this year including athletics to entertainers to singers.
- They want to know if there are any festitives open to the public before hand? She lets them know that on Friday theres a concert at The Mod Club, and on Saturday there is the red carpet. The show is taped Saturday night and will air Sunday on CTV.
- Being that she is a funny girl, the guys wanna know if she has any killer jokes come Saturday? Trish says she's actually gonna sing & dance. The song will be about the inductees.
- Trish says wrestling gave her the confidence to branch out and do other things.
- As the interview wraps up, she plugs the calone the guys were using eariler.
- Lastly, they wanna know if she has a star on the Walk of Fame yet? She says no, you need 10 years of experience; the host throws in "of walking?" She jokes that she runs.
please credit stratus-faction.com if posted elsewhere