Trish supports RMHC's COVID-19 response this #GivingTuesday
Trish Stratus has been apart of #TeamMcD for many years after first visiting The Ronald McDonald House's New York chapter almost 15 years ago and has continued supporting the initiatives of the RMHC, proudly taking part in McHappy Day over the years.
RELATED: McDonald's thanks Trish
This #GiviingTuesday Trish wants to help RHMC continue to deliver their mission of keeping families close to their seriously ill child being treated in hospitals throughout our communities. She is rallying her Strauspherians to help RMHC reach their goal of $387,000. The target amount honors the number of families they’ve helped since 1981. Join Trish on this #GivingTuesday!
Your donation will have a direct impact on
- Individually packaged non-perishable food
- Hot meals for a family
- Extra cleaning supplies for advanced cleaning procedures
- Gift of Family Nights to help a family stay together at a Ronald McDonald House
How you can help and have Trish highlight you on Instagram!
- Make a donation where 100% of the proceeds will support a local house or chapter. Even $1 helps!
- Purchase your Wonder Stratus face mask today! Stratusphere Shop will donate the proceeds to on your behalf.
Get one »
Take a screenshot of your contribution and tag @trishstratuscom and @RHMCCanada along with #GivingTuesday and #StratuspherianSupport to be featured on Trish's Instagram stories or get a follow on Twitter!
« Prev story Next story »