Well, it’s that time of year again, the four year anniversary of my WWE Television debut, and it seems fitting that it rolls around right after WrestleMania XX – where it all begins … again! And, boy is this ever a new beginning. I hope you are all ready to go on a new, exciting ride with me – ‘cause I promise it’s gonna be a fun one!
When I think about my WrestleMania history, it seems each one was the precursor to a new chapter in my career. Let’s take a look:
* My first WrestleMania I valeted T&A to a victory against Steve Blackman and Al Snow … and I did wrestle briefly albeit with a midget dressed as a block of cheese!
* My second WrestleMania I stood up for myself and with a slap heard throughout the Houston Astrodome I showed Vince McMahon and the world a new side of Trish.
* My third WrestleMania I wrestled in my home town of Toronto in a triple threat match against Lita and Jazz. I did not take home the gold that night … but that night I was home and that was enough for me and my fans who knew their hometown girl would be back to claim the gold. Two months later on RAW at the Air Canada Center, I brought home the gold!
* My fourth WrestleMania was my night, my dream come true, my own WrestleMania moment. I was victorious in a triple threat match against Victoria and Jazz to win the WWE Women’s title for the forth time to tie The Fabulous Moolah, a woman I greatly admire.
* My fifth WrestleMania I stood up for myself again, and with a slap heard throughout Madison Square Garden I showed Chris Jericho and the world yet another side of Trish.
5 WrestleManias + 4 WWE Women’s title reigns + 3 Babe of the Year + 2 DIVA covers + 1 Diva of the Decade honor = 4 Years of Stratusfaction!
And through it all you have been there, to support me - none of the above could have been possible and I thank you with all of my heart and soul. I promise to continue to give you my everything every time I step out there, to entertain you and of course, to deliver 100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed!